Bid - Hotmix & Colay (CPPJ-B2020-02) - Wednesday, December 4, 2019Bids Invited (CPPJ-B2020-02)
Sealed bids are hereby invited by the Claiborne Parish Police Jury for the purchase of Hot Mix and Colay (Cold Mix) necessary for the maintenance of Claiborne Parish roads for the year 2020. Price quoted shall be for materials loaded on Parish trucks at your plant. Any bid received for material to be loaded on Parish trucks more than fifty (50) miles, one-way, from Homer, LA. will not be considered. Bids accepted will be the low bid at the present time with an escalator clause allowing supplier to add increase by same amount cost is increased or decrease if prices decline. Sealed bids will be received by the Claiborne Parish Police Jury in its office at 507 West Main, in Homer, LA., until 9:00 a.m. on Monday, December 2, 2019, at which time they will be opened and read. The said bids will be submitted for action at the regular Police Jury meeting to be held at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, December 4, 2019.
Bid forms furnished must be used.
The Claiborne Parish Police Jury reserves the right to reject any or all bids for just cause.
The Claiborne Parish Police Jury is a tax-exempt governmental body.
Dwayne R. Woodard
Claiborne Parish Police Jury
P.O. Box 270
Homer, LA 71040
For publication in the official journal of the Claiborne Parish Police Jury – The Guardian Journal – November 7, 14 & 21, 2019.
- Notice of Special Election - CPWSD Renewal 1/8 cent Sales and Use Tax - Saturday, November 16, 2019
- Bid - Asphalt & Prime Oil - (CPPJ-B2020-01) - Wednesday, December 4, 2019
- Bid - Hotmix & Colay (CPPJ-B2020-02) - Wednesday, December 4, 2019
- Bid - Pit Run, Sand Clay Gravel and Maintenance Rock (CPPJ-B2020-03) - Wednesday, December 4, 2019
- Bid - Crush Stone LA C-1, C-2 and C-3 (CPPJ - B2020-04) - Wednesday, December 4, 2019
- Bid - Fuel Bid (CPPJ-B2020-05) - Wednesday, December 4, 2019