Bids Invited (CPPJ-B2023-04) - Rebid - Crushed Stone - Wednesday, February 8, 2023Bids Invited (CPPJ-B2023-04) - REBID
Sealed bids are hereby invited by the Claiborne Parish Police Jury for the purchase of sizes LA C-1 “modified”, LA C-2 and LA C-3 granite crushed stone for 2023 Year.
Specifications for said material are shown in the chart marked “Exhibit A” which is attached hereto and made a part hereof. The said bid shall specify a price for the material to be delivered to sites designated by the Parish Road Superintendent
Payment will be on a per ton basis. Tonnage paid for shall be verified by freight invoices.
Bidder shall state type of material and shall identify the material’s mine site of origin.
Bidder forms furnished must be used.
Bidder understands that the Claiborne Parish Police Jury is a tax-exempt governmental body.
The said bids will be received by the Claiborne Parish Police Jury in its office at 507 West Main, in Homer, LA, until 9:00 a.m. on Monday, February 6, 2023, at which time they will be opened and read. The said bids will be acted on at the regular called Police Jury meeting on Wednesday, February 8, 2023, at 10:00 a.m.
The Claiborne Parish Police Jury reserves the right to reject any or all bids for just cause.
For aggregate bids taken by the Claiborne Parish Police Jury at 10:00 a.m. on February 8, 2023, at 507 West Main Street, Homer, LA 71040
Dwayne R. Woodard
Claiborne Parish Police Jury
P.O. Box 270
Homer, LA 71040
For publication in the official journal of the Claiborne Parish Police Jury – The Guardian Journal – January 20, 27 & February 3, 2023.
- Bids Invited (CPPJ-B2023-04) - Rebid - Crushed Stone - Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Road Committee - 02-08-2023 - Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Agenda 02-08-2023 - Wednesday, February 8, 2023
- Bids Invite (CPPJ-B2023-07) New T380 Series Conventional or Equivalent Truck with 6-8yd Dump Bed - Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Notice of Election - Library Renewal 6.19 mills on Saturday, April 29, 2023 - Saturday, April 29, 2023